What is in it for you?
There is no better way to serve your institution. Membership in NAEP-NE provides you the opportunity to network and grow professionally by sharing knowledge with your peers. It is also an excellent way to show your commitment to your profession, your institution, your customers, your suppliers and yourself. Increase your value by joining today.
- Membership Directory: A list of members and member institutions allowing you an easy way to connect with peers.
- Member Mailing: Offers an easy access to a network of peers with subject matter expertise with whom you are able to share information and professional experience.
- Web Tools & Resources: Provides useful links to business and work related sites, including a Document Library that provides access to RFP templates and other related documents.
- Educational Programs: Opportunities for professional development and skill building through programs, seminars, and workshops.
- Networking opportunities: Manager’s and Buyer’s Forum, Annual Fall Conference
- Volunteer Opportunities: Opportunity offers members a non-treating way to improve or develop planning, management, public speaking, and artistic skills.
- Scholarships: assistance available to members for conference costs
Annual, individual dues are $50
*To be a member you must be employed by a non-profit, higher education or preparatory institution.
**Not available for vendors